YOUTH CLASS PLACEMENT
Although children are placed in class according to age, placement changes may occur dependent on child’s proficiency. Placement changes will only occur with parent or guardians approval. Fitness, athletic training and mastering movement patterns should be an enjoyable experience for children. We understand and share your concerns; therefore we gladly work with you and your child and our coaches to insure appropriate class assignments.
• It is your responsibility to make sure that Gravity has a correct email address and phone # for you so you can receive all updates and information.
• Gravity In Motion is not responsible for lost or stolen property
• All fees are non refundable
• Class schedule and Instructor assignment are subject to change
• There is a $25 charge for returned checks
• In the event of bad weather it is your responsibility to call Gravity for cancelations or closings
• Proper footwear (sneakers) are required for all classes
• Any student who is either disruptive or disrespectful in class, will be asked to sit out, until they are ready to properly participate
• Students may only attend classes they are registered for
• Gravity has the right to publish photos or videos from classes
• WHEN YOU REGISTER YOURSELF OR YOUR CHILD, and REMIT PAYMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE & ACCEPT ALL OF GRAVITY IN MOTION’S FEE AND SCHEDULE POLICIES